Ah, Valentine’s Day. Love it or hate it, please TREAT YOURSELF this year. I don’t care if you have a partner or not, you deserve some extra fabulous self-care! Am I right?
Before I launch into my top 5 favorite tips for Value Yourself Valentine’s Day, I want to mention a glitch that happened on Ream over the weekend. Behind the scenes, our dashboard got a super redo – unfortunately, it wiped out our scheduled episodes (mine all the way back to last year) and queued every episode of Fatal Fridays, Super Agent Saturdays, and Sweet Sundays all over again. EVERY episode! Ach.
I’ve attempted to fix it, but if you receive duplicates, just know that the correct episodes are coming to your inbox soon. Technology and upgrades are awesome 99% of the time. This 1% area is where we got caught this round! Want to know more about my unlimited subscription service? Check it out here: https://reamstories.com/mistyevans
The draft of Grim Vows is done! As done as a rough draft can be, anyway. I have one scene that I don’t know where to insert, but it’s a good one, so I will find a spot. I’m always a bit sad when I finish a novel, especially in The GrimVerse. I LUV those characters hard! I’m already itching to start the next adventure with Chloe and Killion.
Now, let’s talk about YOU. Here are my five favorite tips for celebrating Valentine’s Day in a personal way. Give yourself the love you deserve.
1. Buy yourself something you’ve been wanting, whether it’s a small indulgence like chocolate or a luxurious item you’ve had your eye on. I’m personally eyeing this ring on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1136497025/oval-morganite-ring-14k-rose-gold
2. Set aside time to pamper yourself. Take a long bath, give yourself a facial or grab a refreshing face mask, or indulge in a relaxing activity that helps you unwind and recharge. I love these face masks: https://www.iherb.com/pr/facetory-moon-velvet-moisturizing-cream-beauty-mask-1-sheet-1-05-fl-oz-30-g/121222
3. Spend the day doing things that bring you joy and fulfillment. Whether it’s reading a favorite book, going for a walk in nature, or practicing a hobby, prioritize activities that make you happy. Books are SO important to me and my mental health, and I’m definitely reading more this week just because.
4. Take a moment to appreciate yourself and all that you’ve accomplished. Write down a list of things you’re grateful for about yourself and reflect on your strengths and achievements. You DO have talents and have come so far in your life. Be proud of that.
5. Reach out to friends and family who uplift and support you. Surrounding yourself with positive relationships boosts your mood and reminds you of the love and support you have in your life. I hope you feel welcome and validated here, because I appreciate you!